Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search

Nikon D70 - for spares / repairs

guyparker

Rugby, UK
961 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
guyparker Registered since 21st Dec 2005
Wed 22-Apr-09 02:24 PM

I have for sale a dead Nikon D70!. Sadly I made the mistake of using it in the rain, which I now know is not the thing to do with a D70!. It started playing up on me after about an hour and worked intermittently before it stopped working. I got it home and dried it out but alas to no avail. It hasn't worked since. It might be repairable but at the time I was looking to upgrade to a D200 anyway so I didn't want to send it off to Nikon and have to pay for repair not knowing if it was worth the money!

Hopefully someone might know a friendly local repair centre that may be able to check it out for them or alternatively maybe use for spares/repairs. In appearance it looks like a new camera.

OPEN TO OFFERS

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G