New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Reduced: Really Right Stuff LCF-10 foot for 70-200 VR and possible QR clamp

chrisNash

Is from: UK
18 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
chrisNash Registered since 29th Jan 2009
Wed 22-Apr-09 01:40 PM | edited Fri 24-Apr-09 04:18 AM by chrisNash
Surplus to my requirements as I have sold the 70–200.

The foot is completely as new. I am asking £89 shipped within the EU, which will save the buyer the VAT already paid and the exorbitant so-called "fee" the carrier charges for clearing stuff through customs. REDUCED TO £60 shipped: genuiune RRS for less than the K***ompetition

If you need a quick release clamp I have a not-quite-perfect RRS B2 AS-II lever release clamp with a threaded centre socket to fit most ball heads (fix with Loctite to prevent the clamp from turning or use the additional holes if your ball head supports these.) The clamp includes a spirit level.

This clamp is not compatible with the current RRS ball heads without surgery as they have lugs requiring a corresponding socket in the clamp, I did consider attempting this surgery but went ahead and bought a compatible clamp.

I have already given away the dremel tool for which I clearly have no talent. The damage is slight, doesn't compromise the structure and will be hidden against a ball head once it's screwed/glued on.

Half price, at £50 for the clamp if you are buying the foot?

Chris Nash

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G