Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Seven ambitious, talented amateur photographers share their photographs and stories for your own inspiration. Also included: Popular tips & tricks on how to improve your photography, no matter what gear you are using. Download your free copy

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Lenses, TC20EII, Lens foot - and lots of golden boxes

ricdiggle ricdiggle

Is from: Huddersfield, UK
862 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ricdiggle Basic Member
Tue 03-Mar-09 04:10 PM | edited Thu 05-Mar-09 04:06 PM by ricdiggle

All items are UK purchased (except SB-400). Please note that Uk stock often has a Netherlands Yellow warranty card. I've had this from Mifsuds, Grays and Warehouse Express and it's perfectly normal.

All prices include Special delivery within the UK.

Bank transfer or cheque only - sorry no paypal. Cash on collection much preferred.

I can include photos if people want but all items are mint unless specifically noted.

Happy to refund in full if the items arrive and are anything less than exactly as described.

LP-51 Replacement Foot for 200mm f/2G AF-S VR - £30
As sold in the Nikonians shop - barely used and lovely condition.

Sb-400 Speedlight with proper Stofen diffuser - £50 ***SOLD PENDING PAYMENT***
This was sourced from Hong Kong - used twice and put back in it's golden box, with the instructions and soft case. I'll stick in a pair of new batteries and the Stofen too.
Indistinguishable from brand new and a great little unit but my strobist addiction means of camera flash only for me now.

Nikkor 50mm f1.4 Af-D - £180
About 4 months old and used once - then bought the 24-70mm and it's been unused since! 100% as new condition, complete with golden box and instructions. Save £70 on new. I've also put a proper rear cap on this in place of the crappy white plastic Nikon supply.

Nikon AF-S TC 20 EII 2x Teleconverter - £170
Glass is perfect, the barrel shows light use. I do not have the box or instructions for this - just the converter itself - hence the price.

Nikkor 135mm 1:3.5 manual - £30 delivered / £10 collected
Please read carefully as no refund will be offered if the problem is something described below:
This is a manual focus lens with built in lens hood. It works great on my D3 if I tell it what the lens is. It has a lot of dust inside and fungus on both front and rear elements. There is a rear cap but no front cap - a hoya 52mm skylight is on and will stay on for the buyer. There is no box, instructions or anything else.
The lens produces very nice images indeed.

If you come and get this from me, the price is £10

If you have any questions or require any pictures please let me know. I'd prefer offers or requests in the thread as email queries and offers will not be answered until the evening.

Many thanks indeed for looking,

Richard Smith
Flickr Gallery

Nikon AF-S TC 17 EII 1.7 x Teleconverter - £230 ***SOLD***
Indistinguishable from new - unsurprising really as I've used it once. Boxed with unused pouch but curiously no instructions. It's very sharp - I just have no use for it (Just a bad case of NAS)

Sb-800 Speedlight - boxed with all accessories - £195 ***SOLD ***
This is my 'number 3' SB-800 and I genuinely cannot remember it ever being used. The other two are in regular service but this little fella has been in my bag for about 6 months and now needs to find a new home. It looks almost new and is Mint- at worst. Could do with a dusting and a bit of use!

Micro Nikkor 105mm Af-S VR f2.8G IF-ED Nano - £400 ***SOLD***
Not getting used at all anymore - completely as new condition, boxed with the lens hood still in its wrapper and the pouch still in the box.
I'd say this a very good example of this lens. Very very sharp, great colour and contrast and doesn't hunt if you use it properly.

My Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Lenses, Speedlights and Teleconverters - and lots o...
Reply message RE: Lenses, TC20EII, Lens foot - and lots of golden box...

G