Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

As a Platinum or Gold member you can have your best work being showcased at Nikonians at high resolution to make it look great under an easy to remember Internet address with contact possibility.
 There is no limit to the number of images you can store in your portfolio, but we recommend that you include your very best work only. Your portfolio cover image is also included on the Nikonians homepage, gallery homepage and on the portfolio index page.   >>> Learn how to set up your own portfolio

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D3, lenses and others

Sat 21-Feb-09 10:58 AM | edited Sat 21-Feb-09 11:09 AM by PhilDPho

So, I have decided on a career change to chase an ambition of being a pilot before I get too old, however. It's going to need to be funded from the sale of my camera equipment

Nikon D3 - approx 4 months old, with around 6500 actuations. This is like new with box, battery, and charger, included accessories, all papers and receipts. UK Stock, and in Like New Condition
£2200

Nikkor 35mm f/2 AF-D - This is only 2 months old, with little use. Is boxed with paper work and caps. Again exactly like new!
£160

Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AF-D - Embarrisngly only 2weeks old, so IS NEW.
£50

Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 AF-D - 2 months old and again with little use, boxed with papers, caps, and hood, like new!
£210

Nikon SB-600 - Again in mint condition, I'll even throw Honl speedstrap, snoot and grid spot.
£150

Nikon SU-800 Commander - Very recently moved from Pocket Wizards, so very new product, will also include the batteries which are £15 for 2!!
£190

Sigma 100-300 f/4 HSM - Recently bought to shoot Ice Hockey, very very fast AF, and very very sharp lens. Works perfectly only 1 month old, and in perfect condition.
£1000

Tamrac Pro System 12 5612 - Was bought at christmas time, has all included accesories and is a fantastic bag, like new.
£50

Sandisk Compact Flash - I have 2x 4gb and 2x 2gb cards Ultra2.
All cards for £20

All based in North West, England.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3, lenses and others