Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG Aspherical DF Nikon fit

ae111sr

Is from: Cardiff, UK
41 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ae111sr Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 28th Aug 2006
Thu 15-Aug-19 02:21 PM | edited Wed 30-Oct-19 10:28 AM by ae111sr
Bought new by me in 2004 from Camera Centre Cardiff and is genuine UK stock, not grey market.  This has been my ‘work horse’ lens and used on all the Nikon cameras I’ve owned - D70, D200, D7200 and my current D500.  It can be used in manual focus and autofocus modes on Nikon FX bodies and Nikon DX bodies except those that require a focus motor built into the lens for autofocus.  The front element of the lens does not rotate during focusing so is easy to hold, makes a Polarising filter easy to use and allows the use of the petal- shaped ‘Pefect Hood’.
This lens is in good condition and is in perfect working order.  It comes with original lens cap, original lens mount cap, original reversible lens hood, original lens case, original warranty card and instruction sheet. I will also include a Kood 82mm skylight filter.  The lens comes from a smoke free, pet free and child free home.
Technical information
• Lens Construction - 14 elements in 13 groups and includes 3 aspherical elements and 2 Special Low Dispersion elements
• Angle of View - 84.1° - 34.3°
• Maximum Aperture - f2.8 at all focal lengths
• Minimum Aperture - f32
• Minimum Focussing Distance - 0.4m (15.7 inches)
• Magnification - 1:3.8
• Filter size - 82mm
• Dimensions – Diameter x length - 88.6mm x 113mm (3.5 x 4.4 inches)

Sample photos taken with this lens using Nikon D500, D200 and D70 bodies can be seen in my Flickr album 'Sigma 24-70' here
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFPZoka

For Sale at £200.

Collection preferred with cash on collection. Willing to post to mainland UK only, at buyers expense.
Post Office Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm:registered: (Mon-Fri) - Up to £500 for loss or damage - Up to 2kg £11.00

John
A Welshman still in Wales!

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Click on image to view larger version

John
A Welshman still in Wales!