Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Member portfolios and a new homepage are available. More information.

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

REDUCED again! Nikon 85mm F1.4g

guyparker guyparker

Is from: Rugby, UK
961 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
guyparker Registered since 21st Dec 2005
Tue 08-Mar-16 05:23 AM

Selling a lot of my pro Nikon kit as I'm not getting much use out of it lately so I've decided to sell.

It's only been used a handful of times and as such is in virtually as new condition other than the normal signs of use on the inside of the lens hood. Come with lens hood, original box, caps etc. It was official UK stock, not a grey import.

Very happy to provide photos if needed, but you honestly couldn't tell it from new so there's not much to see other than it looks like the Nikon 85mm f1.4g!!

I'd prefer to sell within the UK ideally and am more than happy for buyer to inspect in person - I'm based in Warwickshire.

Now ONLY £820 including recorded, insured and signed for delivery within UK! NO OFFERS

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G