Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

For Sale RRS MONOPOD HEAD and GITZO 5561T MONOPOD - SOLD

oliker

Is from: Manchester, UK
98 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
oliker Silver Member Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Mon 18-Jun-12 02:16 PM | edited Sun 01-Jul-12 05:20 PM by reuben
For sale above really right stuff monopod head MH-01 with clamp the head is like new it hasn`t really been used.Used it occasionally on my 500mm f4 and it is amazing how it clamps so firmly with minimum effort a must for the big guns!

PRICE****************************************£175 o.v.n.o plus post and packing

I also have a Gitzo carbon Fibre monopod for sale which is again hardly used and like new Model no GM5561T comes in box with little bag and spanner etc this is a really compact monopod but very secure and very clean.
PRICE****************************** £200 o.v.n.o Plus post and Packing

***Anyone who buys BOTH for the asking price will receive a Kirk 2" arca swiss clamp, worth new about £50 also in very good condition this makes it easier to mount and dismount the Monopod head from the Tripod.So you will get a really good Package.***

Photos of both items can be seen at www.keolle.zenfolio.com.

I Will only sell in the UK collection Welcome Manchester with cash.

Any questions Please PM Me Thank You

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G