Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!

Nikon AF-S 500mm f/4G ED VR for sale UK

chrishawkins chrishawkins

Is from: UK
194 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
chrishawkins Registered since 14th Jul 2006
Tue 13-Mar-12 05:27 AM

Hello and thanks for looking.

This is a mint version of the current model and is complete with manual and trunk case. I bought this lens from Jacobs in March 2010 and have only used it in fair weather on about six occasions. The current cheapest price new is £5,800 and I am seeking £4,800.

I will also include a Lens Trekker 600 AWII (mint also - currently selling for £150) - at no additional cost

I also have a Gitzo 5541 Tripod and Wimberley Mk II (plus P40 plate), which have a combined current new price of £1420. They are both in excellent condition and I am seeking £600 for the Gitzo and £400 for the Wimberley (incl P40 plate).

If anyone is interested in buying all 3 items together I would be happy to release them all for £5500.

I live in Wiltshire. I will, of course, be happy to enter into correspondance with a fellow Nikonian and arrange viewings .

Kind Regards

Visit my Nikonians gallery