Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon AF-S 500mm f/4G ED VR for sale UK

Tue 13-Mar-12 05:27 AM

Hello and thanks for looking.

This is a mint version of the current model and is complete with manual and trunk case. I bought this lens from Jacobs in March 2010 and have only used it in fair weather on about six occasions. The current cheapest price new is £5,800 and I am seeking £4,800.

I will also include a Lens Trekker 600 AWII (mint also - currently selling for £150) - at no additional cost

I also have a Gitzo 5541 Tripod and Wimberley Mk II (plus P40 plate), which have a combined current new price of £1420. They are both in excellent condition and I am seeking £600 for the Gitzo and £400 for the Wimberley (incl P40 plate).

If anyone is interested in buying all 3 items together I would be happy to release them all for £5500.

I live in Wiltshire. I will, of course, be happy to enter into correspondance with a fellow Nikonian and arrange viewings .

Kind Regards

Chris

G