Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fisheye - SOLD

mtparadis

Is from: Louisville, KY, US
40 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mtparadis Registered since 24th Jan 2011
Sat 14-Jan-12 05:29 AM | edited Sun 05-Feb-12 03:44 PM by mtparadis
I'm selling two DX lenses that get little to no use anymore.

The first is a 12-24 wide angle, I am the second owner (purchased on Nikonians last year). Unfortunately I do not have the box/paperwork anymore so I am offering the lens at £375 as I believe the going rate here and on auction sites is around £400.

Click on image to view larger version

The second lens is a 10.5 DX fisheye lens, including box and paperwork. I bought this lens new in December 2010 and have used it 2-3 times since then. It is in immaculate shape given its light use. I'm asking £450.

Feel free to contact me for further pictures or examples of pictures I've taken with them recently. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay with 12+ years on the site, same username. Any reasonable offers will be considered.
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS UK: Nikon 12-24 AF-S f/4 DX and Nikon 10.5 fishe... - SOLD

G