New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Finding missing photos in LR

Dakotaboy Dakotaboy

Is from: Minot, US
629 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Dakotaboy Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his efforts to make easier to reach landscape information at Nikon... Nikonian since 06th Sep 2014
Wed 20-Dec-17 11:58 PM
Have some missing photos that my Adobe LR CC will not process. My Windows photo library has them and when looking by way of file explorer they are there. When I go into lightroom to update the file location and go to the location in file explorer the photos are not there. I get the There is no Match. These missing photos might be copies of the original if that makes a difference with LR. Other than that why can I look them up in Windows Photo Library and in File Explorer but not find them in LR when trying to update file location?

John Meiers
"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I am going to take tomorrow" - Imogen Cunningham
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G