New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Expanding and collapsing a version set in PSE 15

tpjct

Is from: Webster Groves, US
119 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tpjct Registered since 14th Dec 2007
Fri 30-Jun-17 04:28 PM | edited Fri 30-Jun-17 04:46 PM by tpjct
Just changed over from PSE 10 to PSE 15. After editing an image and creating a version set , how do I open the version set in order to view both images at one time ? I think I remember years ago that I could just click on the image with the version set icon and it would display the edited copy , but that doesn't seem to work in 15.
Adobe Support says to "click the Expand button beside the version set thumbnail".
Problem is : I can't see an "expand button" beside the thumbnail.
Then it says to "click the Collapse button beside the version set icon" to collapse the set. Again , I can't see a "collapse button"
Can anyone guide me to these "buttons" ?

Thanks in advance,
Lyndy Cogburn

G