Learn the Nikon Z9 while asking lots of questions! Join our webinar with featured guest, NPS Tech Rep Mark Cruz from Nikon Canada December 1st, 7PM EST >>> More information

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

B&H customer service

kentak kentak

Is from: US
1027 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kentak Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2010
Fri 14-May-21 02:08 PM | edited Fri 14-May-21 02:10 PM by kentak
Earlier in the week I ordered an item from B&H. As I was anxious to get the item and since I am somewhat impatient, I did pay extra for expedited shipping. The posted delivery date was for Wednesday. Unfortunately, I received a notice from FedEx that the delivery would be delayed by one day. I was disappointed about the delay and irked about the wasted cost, but chalked it up to “Oh well, stuff happens.”

This morning I was surprised to find an email from B&H apologizing for the shipping delay and stating that they would refund the full amount of the expedited shipping. I had no idea B&H tracked delivery times, or perhaps FedEx notifies both sender and recipient.

In any event, what a great example of customer service. This is how to build a reputation that allows customers to buy with confidence.

Kent

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: B&H customer service