Learn the Nikon Z9 while asking lots of questions! Join our webinar with featured guest, NPS Tech Rep Mark Cruz from Nikon Canada December 1st, 7PM EST >>> More information

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Great Service from Berger Brothers

RWOLD9

Is from: US
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
RWOLD9 Silver Member Nikonian since 27th May 2013
Sun 24-Jan-21 12:44 PM
In these days with generally poor customer service I wanted to express my appreciation to Brad Berger for his exceptional customer service. I called there after seeing a recommendation on this forum. In the course of one week I ordered a Z6ii, changed my mind and returned it, and received a Z7ii. I can't say enough about how pleasant it was to work with Brad. They are a small store but have been in business for over 50 years. I would highly recommend them for your equipment needs.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Great Service from Berger Brothers

G