Learn the Nikon Z9 while asking lots of questions! Join our webinar with featured guest, NPS Tech Rep Mark Cruz from Nikon Canada December 1st, 7PM EST >>> More information

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Competitive Camera - Dallas

Mandrews Mandrews

Is from: Red Oak, US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Mandrews Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Oct 2014
Fri 12-Jun-20 03:35 PM | edited Fri 12-Jun-20 03:38 PM by Mandrews
If you're like me and like to deal locally when possible then you need to give Competitive Camera in Dallas a look. They're local for me and their website isn't set-up for e-commerce but if you're in the D/FW area give them a shot.

They're second generation, family owned and have been more than helpful whether I've been "window shopping" or dropping serious coin.

They're working on reduced hours due to the virus so be sure they're open before you go.

Update: They are set-up for on-line sales, I was running off memory based on their old website but it's apparently been updated since I looked last.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G