Learn more about the Nikon Z9 in this webinar with NPS Tech Rep Mark Cruz from Nikon >>> See the video

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Shopping at Berger Bros Camera

bkruppa

Is from: US
125 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bkruppa Registered since 30th May 2013
Tue 21-Nov-17 11:58 AM
There are a lot of retailers in this country where you can purchase photographic products and accessories.  Big box stores, out-of-state and online stores.  They all can sell you the same products.  However, that is where the commonality ends.  All too often if you need professional, detailed information about a higher end product or accessories many of those establishments fail to have real experienced personnel to properly guide you.  That is where Berger Bros Camera separates itself from the rest.  They can provide you with right answers and provide professional advice from the very beginning to after the sale is over.  You don't get the non-answers that you typically get during chat sessions with other companies which to me are of no value.  Having this kind of professional service and personal care to me is most important to me when purchasing photographic equipment.

Burger Bros professional guidance can also save you a lot of time and money by not having to experiment with the purchase of a lot of accessories until you find one that works for your setup.  After the sale Berger Bros doesn't forget you either as they offer many "Free" and continued professional advice and service.

So yes, I highly recommend Berger Bros for your photographic needs.  Shopping at Berger Bros reminds me of the good old days when buying camera equipment from local photographic stores where personal attention, satisfaction, and professionalism was number one on their list in taking care of the customer.   Give them a try.  You won't be sorry.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Shopping at Berger Bros Camera

G