New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Zeiss Super Ikonta 532/16 - SOLD

Wed 17-Sep-08 06:58 PM | edited Sat 03-Oct-09 11:20 PM
This Zeiss Super Ikonta 532/16 was made in 1938. It comes with the original leather case. The photos appear to show dust spots on the lens, but they are really just reflections from many windows. There is a small gouge in the leather on the rear to the right of the view finder, as seen in the photo. The camera is fully funtional, although I can't guarantee the integrity of the bellows.

My oldest brother bought it in Yokohama, Japan, in November, 1945. He died last February at the age of 95-1/2.

I'd lke $175 USD for it, plus shipping, and I'll pay the PayPal fee.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

G