New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D80 and Lenses for Sale - SOLD

chris04901

Is from: Waterville, US
14 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
chris04901 Registered since 24th Feb 2008
Thu 07-Aug-08 08:24 PM | edited Tue 06-Oct-09 03:33 AM by chris04901
D80 for sale with 18-135 kit lens to be sold together. Bought new last September and haven't used much after purchasing my D300. All in excellent shape and includes original boxes and manuals, charger, etc. Also included are the remote and cable releases and a couple of memory cards. Will sell for $800.

I also am selling a Nikor 70-300 F4.5 IF-ED AF-S VR lens purchased October last year and used only once. I don't believe the lens has more than 20 shots taken on it. Just like brand new. Purchased for $479 and will sell for $350. Comes with original boxes, cloth pouch, lens cap, etc.

I do not have a Paypal account as of yet but am working on establishing one. Above prices do not include shipping.

You can email me for any details.
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D80 and Lenses for Sale - SOLD

G