New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

F/S Nikon D80 with LOADS of XTRAS (PRICE DROP)

Wed 16-Jul-08 02:20 PM | edited Fri 18-Jul-08 01:27 AM by taat2d
For sale is my Nikon D80. I bought it 7 months ago. I am the original owner. Bought from an authorized Nikon dealer, US Version and warranty. Comes with original box, paper work, CD, strap, cords, battery and charger. Not a mark on the body. It was used and cared for meticulously. There is 5158 clicks on the camera.

Included with the sale is the Nikon D80 Digital Field Guide by David D Busch. A once used Nikon ML-L3 (wireless remote). A once used Nikon MC-DC1 (corded shutter release). Also included is 2 Sandisk MicroMate SDHC Cardreaders, 1-4gb Sandisk Ultra II SD card,1-2gb Sandisk SD Card, and 1-2gb PQI 2gb SD Card.

Everything is in pristine condition and working FLAWLESSLY.

$700 includes shipping & PP.

I have a 100% feedback on NikonCafe.com, and have sold a bunch of camera gear on here, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING I SOLD.

Pics available upon request. ALL reasonable offers considered.
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: F/S Nikon D80 with LOADS of XTRAS (PRICE DROP)

G