Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

As a Platinum or Gold member you can have your best work being showcased at Nikonians at high resolution to make it look great under an easy to remember Internet address with contact possibility.
 There is no limit to the number of images you can store in your portfolio, but we recommend that you include your very best work only. Your portfolio cover image is also included on the Nikonians homepage, gallery homepage and on the portfolio index page.   >>> Learn how to set up your own portfolio

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D80 Package - Barely Used Equipment

goldberg96 goldberg96

Is from: Martinez, US
144 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
goldberg96 Registered since 11th Feb 2007
Wed 26-Mar-08 12:32 PM | edited Thu 27-Mar-08 08:43 PM by goldberg96

SOME GREAT EQUIPMENT STILL AVAILABLE - DON'T MISS OUT !!! Hi Nikonians. I decided some time ago to get into the DSLR realm, thinking I would have time to shoot a lot and really start learning photography. Prior to that I was shooting everything with a Canon SD700 IS.

I have found that I don't have the time to shoot much. Whenever I go on vacation, I don't want to take all that gear. It has barely been used since buying any of it so I've decided to sell it all.

Everything listed in this ad is in like new condition. I have taken the rig out to shoot pics maybe 10 times ever. I am also a computer engineer and professional musician so I really know how to take care of technical equipment.

Also, the camera and lenses listed were just serviced by Nikon. Nothing was broken. I just wanted everything checked out before selling it so that there would be no negative surprises.

Original sales receipts will be provided for most of the expensive equipment along with the original boxes for much of it. Any product that comes with accessories will include those accessories. And of course I will answer any questions and work with a potential buyer to ensure that you are comfortable with the purchase. All equipment will be packaged meticulously and will be shipped using FedEx, heavily insured, and tracking numbers will be provided to the purchaser.

There is a lot of equipment in this ad. For a while, I am interested in finding a buyer that will purchase the entire setup. While I admit it is expensive, I promise you that it is a tremendous savings over what you could purchase this same setup for new now in the retail market.

Here is a list of what I am offering:

1. Nikon D80 body (only 3324 shutter actuations) with all accessories plus an extra battery.
2. Nikon 18-200mm VRII lens with all accessories
3. Nikon 50mm f/1.8 lens with all accessories
4. Nikon MBD80 battery grip for D80
5. Nikon SB-600 flash unit with all accessories
6. TRIPOD SETUP
* Gitzo GT2530
* Markins TB20 base plate
* Markins M10L ball head
* Nikonians tripod leg wraps
* RRS Gen 2 lever release clamp
* RRS L-Plate (w/o MBD80 - I didn't use the battery grip)
7. ThinkTank Digital Holster pack with chest straps (love it - it can hold D80 with 18-200 lens and lens hood on)
8. B&W F-Pro UV filters for both lenses (high end filters)
9. Nikon camera bag (came with camera)
10. Thomas Hogans D80 eBook professionally printed in full color and bound by Kinko's (cost over $200 to do)
11. Aegis 12 layer professional optics screen protectors (for both D80 screens)
12. Two different sensor cleaning kits
13. Nikon ML-L3 remote
14. Gary Fong Whaletail Reporter complete system with filter kit
15. Jumpstart Guide to the Nikon D80 DVD

I calculated that all of this equipment cost me $4K to purchase new. I am willing to knock off a full 25% and sell everything for $3K.

I have both an eBay account with 100% feedback and a PayPal account which we can use to transact payment if you prefer not to send money directly to me. I may have to charge a surcharge if using PayPal to cover the fees charged to me to process the money.

If you wish to discuss this offer in detail with me, feel free to send me email using the normal website method. We can also arrange to talk on the phone if you would like, or to see pictures (not taken yet but certainly can be done).

This really is an amazing deal for someone. Even if you buy the entire package and then resell some of the components in it, you can't go wrong. Everything I'm selling will look and operate as brand new.

Thanks everyone ........... Rob

Rob Goldberg
San Francisco Area Nikonian

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Complete Nikon D80 Photographic Package - Barely Us...
                                        Reply message Complete Nikon D80 Photographic Package - Barely Used
                                                  Reply message ALL ITEMS ON THIS THREAD HAVE EITHER BEEN SOLD OR MOVED...
                                                  Reply message RE: ALL ITEMS ON THIS THREAD HAVE EITHER BEEN SOLD OR M...
Reply message RE: Nikon D80 Package - Barely Used Equipment
Reply message RE: Nikon D80 Package - Barely Used Equipment

G