Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

AS IS NIKON AF 80-200 ED (NON D)F/2.8 !! 300 $ OBO - SOLD

LOIEFULLER LOIEFULLER

Is from: montreal, CA
76 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
LOIEFULLER Registered since 12th Feb 2002
Mon 14-Apr-03 12:34 PM | edited Fri 02-Oct-09 03:58 PM

Hi,

I am selling a NIKON AF ED 80-200 F/2.8. I don't know what is happenning. Not functionning. Optically perfect. cosmetically 6/10. This is the non D model one barrel. Function manually but I don't know why this lens is not functionning in autofocus mode. I am selling as is: 300 usd. I can sent Pics.
Cometically the lens is not perfect. It has some marks of use, but not abused. Ths glasses are clean and protected by uv filter and caps. I will include it. I have no box or papers for this lens. But I will handle it properly to ship it anywhere. I am living in Canada. Thanks.
My mail: Larem70@sympatico.ca

G