Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D2x - Like New in Box - Extras - less than 1000 clicks

Fri 03-Nov-06 08:00 AM
Ok - I purchased this camera and it is indeed extraordinary. However, I've discovered that my heart remains with film, so I'll continue to shoot my F5 and F6 with slide film for the forseeable future.

This D2x has the latest firmware upgrade. The camera is in "new" condition and will come to you with the box, paperwork, accessories, etc. This is a USA warranty camera, and it operates flawlessly. Focus on this one is dead on with all my lenses - even with lenses like the 85 f1.4 and 200 f2.0 wide open.

I'm also including: a) an extra Nikon battery - brand new and never used ($90 value). b) a new Kirk L-Bracket ($180 value).

Price is $3175 - shipped in CONUS

Thanks

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D2x - Like New in Box - Extras - less than 1000 cli

G