Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

nikon AI-S 300mm f2.8 matrix meter chipped - SOLD

Wed 16-Jan-08 05:42 AM | edited Fri 02-Oct-09 02:25 PM

manual focus nikon AI-S 300mm f2.8 lens with Matrix Meter chip installed by Rolland Elliott. Very smooth focus. Includes lens, white rear cap and Nikon strap. Has a couple issues. 1.) has a couple small nicks on the front element that do not affect image quality. 2.) has a small little pinkie size crack at the edge of the front element that has not affected image quality. Shows some heavy usage but no dents or such from dropping. Attached front hood does retract and twist open.

I bought this from a newspaper photog so it has been used, however, I just had the Matrix Meter chip put in so you can use your command dial for aperture control and use Matrix Metering with this lens!

725 shipping included for lower 48 us states, outside that we can work something out. I prefer to use paypal to verified addresses.

Tom

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

G