Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Manfrotto PRO-V-610PL Backpack - SOLD

Dakotaboy Dakotaboy

Is from: Minot, US
572 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Dakotaboy Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his efforts to make easier to reach landscape information at Nikon... Nikonian since 06th Sep 2014
Fri 15-Jan-21 01:39 PM | edited Sun 14-Feb-21 04:03 PM by Dakotaboy
Selling a Manfrotto PRO-V-610PL Video Backpack in excellent condition. Purchased in December of 2017 new from a local Camera shop that was going out of business. As you can see new it was priced at $319.00. Purchased it for around $200, because it was such a nice looking bag and I just had to have it. Will sell for $180 and I will cover the shipping costs and paypal fees. Tripod not included! The Backpack is approximately 24"H X 14"W X 11"D when zipped up tight. Also includes a rain cover. One of those shown is mine. Forgot to remove it.

I am 68 and have hardly used the backpack since. Has been out of the house twice since I bought it. Those two times it went from vehicle to hotel room. No roaming around the countryside. The Backpack will hold two lens per each of the 4 side pockets. They are deep enough to easily put in a 28-300mm lens. These interior pockets are accessible from the outside by a zipper as seen in the photos. There is also a side zipper in the back that will hold a decent size laptop. The center section will easily hold my DSLR and my 200-500mm lens. Another pocket is located at the top inside of backpack for extra stuff. This pocket along with the orange padding is removable. The 4 side pockets are not. Selling as I have other smaller backpacks that I have ended up using more often. This Manfrotto backpack is very comfortable when I have put it on. It is quite lightweight.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Attachment#7 (jpg file)
Attachment#8 (jpg file)
Attachment#9 (jpg file)

John Meiers
"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I am going to take tomorrow" - Imogen Cunningham
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G