Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D5 - 100th Anniversary Edition

Idyfohu Idyfohu

Is from: Salt Lake City, US
561 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Idyfohu Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd May 2009
Wed 23-Dec-20 05:09 PM
I'm posting this hesitantly as I'm sure the moment it's sold, I'll regret it, but at the moment the responsible side of me says this beauty should pass hands.

This is a rare, 100th Anniversary Edition, D5, complete with box and all the goodies.

The camera was originally shipped in the original box (ugh), so there's some tape and markings on the original box, but everything else as expected is in amazing condition. The D5 has the 100th anniversary body cap, leather neck strap, body, and appropriate marking near the prism. The camera itself is in amazing condition, very light cosmetic marks on the underside and has a total of 5,117 clicks and won't see another under my watch.

Additionally, the 100th anniversary edition comes with a heavy duty Nikon case, with identifying plaque, and commemorative book, all in fantastic condition.

Looking to net $6,000 for this beauty and hope it finds a great home.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

G