Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D700 setup, Lenses, Speedlight, J1, ThinkTank

elmosaurus

Is from: Harveys Lake, US
14 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
elmosaurus Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Feb 2007
Sat 19-Dec-20 12:30 PM
Unfortunately, I have to exit the hobby; work issues and potential lay off means I need to downsize my activities. My loss, your gain...

Price is as listed for each item; buyer pays actual shipping (Suggest UPS given current shipping issues with USPS) Payment by USPS Money Order, or Paypal if you add 3%.

Attaching only one photo for each item, but am happy to photograph higher resolution images and email them directly for seriously interested parties.

Items for sale:

- $475 -- Nikon D700 Body and accessories; very low mileage (only 5196 shutter clicks) and in excellent condition. Comes with everything in pic; Camera Body and all original items (box, papers, straps, wires) plus Meike Battery grip, Lexar Flash (Firewire) Hi speed reader, Amazon basics IR Remote Release, and compact flash cards.

- $200 -- Nikkor 50mm f1.4 lens, with Hoya Multicoated UV filter. (filter was installed from day one and never removed until re-boxing for this sale) Standard 50mm perspective with a huge aperture opening for awesome DoF or Bokeh. Excellent condition.

- $275 -- Nikkor 35mm f2 lens, with Hoya Multicoated UV filter. (filter was installed from day one and never removed until re-boxing for this sale) Great wide angle with a nice open aperture. Excellent condition.

- $130 -- Nikon J1 mirrorless camera body with included 10mm-30mm lens, and B+W MultiCoated UV Filter. Also including machined aluminum installable grip panel for better hand hold. Has a few tiny dings on the top case, but is in very good condition otherwise.

- $80 -- Nikon SB-600 Speedlight, with Nikon colored filter pack. Wireless control built in, multi position head. Great portable all around speedlight, very good condition.

- $80 -- ThinkTank Chimp Cage and Change Up Photography bag system. Both bags for a rock bottom price, both in excellent condition with no signs of wear.

If you have questions or are interested and need higher res pics, please shoot me an email and I'll be happy to respond.

Thanks for looking,
Elton

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)