Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Color ink for sale

kjrslr kjrslr

Is from: Eagan, US
821 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kjrslr Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Jul 2003
Tue 27-Oct-20 03:58 PM | edited Wed 11-Nov-20 03:25 PM by kjrslr
I have 2 sets of inks for Epson printers. The 1st set is a set (8 colors) of ConeColor Pro for the Epson 4800. This is a custom set that has 6 350ml unopened bottles of HD Photo Black, Cyan & Lt Cyan, Vivid Magenta & Lt Magenta, Yellow. I substituted Selenium shade 4 & 5 for the Lt Blk & Lt Lt Blk (these are 220ml bottles) on Jon Cone's recommendation. Am asking $175 shipping included (USA only). The reason is that I now have an Epson P900 for color work and this set is not useable for this printer.
The 2nd set is a complete set for the P800 and was purchased this past June from B&H ($525 - experation 2022) when I bought a P800 which will be used for a Piezography ink set. Not knowing when the P900 would become available, I ordered the 2nd set for the 800. Well the P900 arrived today. Asking $400+shipping (USA only) for the complete 9 color inkset.

The destination is our goal but it’s the journey that educates us.
KeithR
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G