Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikkor 600mm f/4 G ED AF-S VR - like new condition

vangophotos vangophotos

Is from: Jackson Hole, US
461 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vangophotos Silver Member Nikonian since 01st May 2012
Sat 03-Oct-20 01:52 AM | edited Sat 03-Oct-20 01:55 AM by vangophotos
Selling my Nikkor 600mm f/4 G ED VRII lens in like new condition. It is a little too much reach for my mostly large mammal photography in national parks so I haven't used it much.

As you may well know if you're looking to buy one of Nikkor's exotics, this is an amazing piece of glass. It is a US lens (US serial #), it comes with the RRS LCF-13 foot, the HK-35 Lens Hood, Front Lens Cover, CT-607 Trunk Case, a never-used LN-1 Lens Strap and never-used Case Strap. Also included is a neoprene LensCoat cover ("Realtree Max5") that I have had on the lens since day 1. Pictured without the lens coat below but it's on there again.

I'm currently traveling in Wyoming (Jackson Hole) for the next few weeks and have the lens with me so we can meet up here if you're around. You're welcome to test it out if we can meet up, you won't find anything wrong with this lens.

Asking $6,120 plus shipping, a little under what Adorama and B&H are selling this used lens for (E+ condition)

Not desperate to sell so no low-ball offers please. Thanks for watching.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G