Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

RICOH GRIl 2 16.2MP APS-C Sensor Excellent 1904 CLICKS

director1101

Is from: US
143 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
director1101 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st May 2009
Sat 29-Aug-20 02:38 PM | edited Sat 29-Aug-20 03:34 PM by director1101
I have an excellent, near new RICOH GRii camera with only 1904 Shutter Count...I purchased this camera from a lady Doctor that bought it for a Disney Trip earlier this year...If you have ever used the RICOH GR series cameras, you will love the stunning images they produce...If you are not familiar, please google for more information....I have all Nikon Professional Camera equipment and purchased this for a pocket camera and carried it in my padded case for fill in images, however, after my 4th Back Surgery, I now have no plans or need for this camera...Please email for any additional information...this camera is in good cosmetic condition with only a few very minor stuffs on the front of the camera, and of course, does not affect the operation...I am amazed at the quality of images this camera produces and can be used one handed and fit in your pocket if you desire to carry it that way...I will sell this for 460.00 shipped to the US lower 48..I purchased 2 extra Genuine batteries (total of 3), a Ricoh external Charger and a Ricoh power supply and cable for internal charging in the camera...I also purchased a Custom GR Leather Case...This is a complete Ricoh Kit which includes what you need without any additional purchases...Please email for any additional information..I have bought and sold on here many times.....918-801-8070 I am 73 and take very good care of my equipment.

I accept PayPal (I pay the fees), Money Orders a Cashier's Checks...Shipped Priority Mail....

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)