New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikkor 400 f2.8 AFS

kjrslr kjrslr

Is from: Eagan, US
827 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kjrslr Registered since 19th Jul 2003
Mon 06-Apr-20 08:26 PM
It's time to downsize and am hoping to find a good home for my Nikkor 400mm f/2.8 AFS. I am the original owner since 1998, purchased from West Photo in Minneapolis. Lens is in excellent condition with all original equipment that came in the case, including the case! Also included is a Kinesis long lens case with a backpack harness. I hope to include pics soon but I will include pics upon request. Asking $3500 for all, not including shipping. If you're in the Minneapolis are, come take a look.

The destination is our goal but it’s the journey that educates us.
KeithR
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G