New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Clearing out under used gear - D7200, 70-200 VRII

ericbowles ericbowles

Is from: Atlanta, US
17382 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landsc... Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005
Fri 17-Jan-20 09:32 AM | edited Sat 18-Jan-20 09:39 AM by ericbowles
I've got several items that are not getting used and need to be re-homed. All lenses come with caps and the original boxes.

SOLD - Nikon D500 - Very Good condition with RRS L-bracket, battery and charger - $995 plus shipping
My primary action camera for about one year used alongside a D800E or D850.

Nikon D7200 - Very Good condition with RRS L-bracket, battery and charger - $550 plus shipping
This is my wife's primary camera. She does not know it's for sale yet.

Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 AFS VRII lens - AF checked and adjusted by Nikon 90 days ago - Very good condition with RRS foot - $1200 plus shipping
This has been my primary lens for several years. It has a small scratch in the coating of the front element located 1/2 inch from the edge (from wiping a single grain of sand in a splash of mud). The scratch does not affect image quality even at f/2.8 into the sun, but I've knocked down the price accordingly. I have two of these lenses and the new 70-200 f/2.8 Z lens on order.

Nikon 16-85MM F/3.5-5.6 G ED IF DX AF-S VR - Like New - $250 plus shipping
I bought this to replace an 18-70 and use for IR with a D200. I've only used it a handful of times and just once in the past three years. I have two of these lenses and one needs to go.

Nikon 70-300MM F/4.5-5.6 G ED-IF AF-S VR - Like New - $250 plus shipping
I bought this lens with the 16-85 for the D500. It's an FX lens that works very well on DX. But the lens has barely been used, and I have two of them. One needs to go.

Nikon 50mm f/1.4 D - Very Good - $175 plus shipping - includes caps and collapsible rubber hood
This is an excellent lens for a DSLR, but it's not getting used. I've used it for events and travel because it's so small and light. The newer lenses are a lot more expensive and this one is priced to move.

SOLD - Singh Ray Grad ND filters - P-size - 84mm x 120mm - with vinyl slip covers - $50 each / all 4 for $150 - plus shipping
2 Stop Hard
2 Stop Soft
3 Stop Soft
3 Stop Reverse
All are duplicate filters and I need to clear out the space. Filters may have tiny minor scratches reflecting normal wear. Condition is Very Good to Excellent.

Cokin P153 4 Stop ND - $10
Standard slip in ND filter for Cokin P Holder

Eric Bowles
Director - Nikonians Academy
Nikonians Team Moderator
My Gallery
Workshops and Private Instruction

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Clearing out under used gear - D7200, 70-200 VRII
Reply message RE: Clearing out under used gear - D7200

G