Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Sigma 500m F/4 Sports Art Lens w/ LensCoat

Idyfohu Idyfohu

Is from: Salt Lake City, US
543 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Idyfohu Silver Member Nikonian since 24th May 2009
Fri 10-Jan-20 01:30 PM | edited Fri 10-Jan-20 01:30 PM by Idyfohu
Selling one of my telephotos and hoping I can find a good home for it where it'll actually get some use.

This is Sigma's 500mm F/4 Sports Lens...if you're reading this, you likely know all about it. It's fast, sharp, and it's lightweight (relatively). It's extremely clean, glass is spotless, focus has been spot on for me with my D4/D4s. Very light cosmetic wear on the exterior from regular use. I replaced the foot with the much more common/usable Jobu Design LF-S504 Arca Foot. Drop-in filter is nice and clean of course as well.

As pictured, this comes complete in the original box, with backpack, hood, as well as LensCoat.

Looking to net $4,500 and can ship out the lens right away.

I've also got a Sigma TC-1401 1.4x and TC-2001 2x Teleconverter...was planning on keeping both, but would considering packaging them up with the lens if interested.

Thanks in advance!

G