Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon TC-20EII teleconverter - SOLD

Matthew Gregory Matthew Gregory

Is from: Glenwood, US
838 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Matthew Gregory Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Oct 2011
Fri 29-Nov-19 09:43 AM | edited Mon 02-Dec-19 08:50 AM by Matthew Gregory
Bought this used from a Nikonians member, in an effort to avoid buying a really expensive long lens. This would work flawlessly for me, if all of my shooting didn't seem to happen at dusk or other insanely low-light conditions. :laughing:

Optically perfect, excellent shape all around. Comes with original box and packaging - the soft case is NOT a Nikon case, it's labelled 'Lumix", but works just the same - nylon, padded bottom, drawstring closure top.

These seem to be fetching $200, give or take, on the used market. I'd like $175, and will include shipping via USPS to anywhere in the US. We can discuss other shipping options if requested.

Paypal preferred, mgregoryknives AT yahoo dot com

You can reach me at that same address if you have questions.

Thanks!

G