Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

19mm eqv. 10-30mm combo for Nikon 1 - SOLD

Larry E30 Larry E30

Is from: US
5898 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Larry E30 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Sat 16-Nov-19 08:53 PM | edited Sun 17-Nov-19 04:15 PM by Larry E30
Hi all - I have done great with this combo - but I am now getting the spendy 6.7-13mm.

Well - my Oly. combo is satisfactory. Corners are quite sharp for what it is.Over-all image quality takes a slight hit (but in some shots -you can't even notice) ! Down side is - full shots will need cloning of mild black corners.Small bits. And it equals 19mm eqv.And I have gotten great shots cropping the hardest corners,or all corners off.
Now - I was thinking to GIVE this to a Nikonian … but now I think I will leave it fully attatched to the 10-30mm - all set up for you - just put your camera on "A" and f10 - and you can get similar shots to me . I will sell for CHEAP in Nikonian "I want to sell" "19mm 10-30mm combo". I have SURE enjoyed it.
This is not bad - if you want super-wide and don't want to spend $350 - $450 and that if you can even find it. I was checking and checking …
Now I don't have to do this ...I can save it as a back-up ; but ;

I want to do something nice for someone. So - if you are the person go buy in "I want to buy" and get it !.

You can see my pics in 'Nikon 1' and other places too ...Ill include a shot that I did with it. I'm bad at cloning - and I got some shots to look great.

Paypal only : 10-30mm lens,40.5 to 55mm attachment ring , and Olympus 0.7x.
NOTICE ; BUY BY EMAIL ONLY - don't say you will buy it here.Lower 48 USA

back cap - so far no front cap

I have it all set up for you. Just attatch as is. Leave it triple tapped.
Camera on "A" f10

Paypal only ; $15. for lens plus $15. for PRIORITY shipping = a total of $30.
NOTICE ; BY EMAIL ONLY - don't say you will buy it here. I will send you my Paypal - and you will send your address Con.USA only lower 48

https://www.nikonians.org/portfolio/Larry+E30

www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

Here's a sample pic with it ;

Click on image to view larger version

Here's the combo making 19mm eqv. ;

NOTICE CAMERA NOT INCLUDED ;

Click on image to view larger version

To someone who REALLY wants to do Nikon 1 wide - and NOT spend a bundle.
You will have to work a little harder with this … but I say - it's worth the extra work.! Hope the right person gets it...a lover of "wide"
Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

G