Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Couple motor drives for F and F2 bodies... - $250

Kilted_F3_nut Kilted_F3_nut

Is from: Duvall, US
5779 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Kilted_F3_nut Moderator Skilled and passionate film photogtrapher Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004
Mon 11-Nov-19 03:17 AM | edited Wed 13-Nov-19 01:19 AM by Kilted_F3_nut
Selling a couple motor drives.

One is a MD-2/MB-1 combo from my F2AS. Cosmetically, drive is in BGN condition. Some wear on the firing button assembly and the grip, plus on the chrome baseplate of the drive. Battery pack is cleaner looking, with only minor cosmetic flaws. MS-1 battery clips are present and in uncorroded condition. Drive is an earlier production example with the steel advance gears and metal body tabs. MB-1 is a later version with the LEDs for the battery check. Only issue is that the wiring to the remote terminal has been disconnected. Never an issue for me, since I usually use an AR-2 on the body itself, if I need a cable release.

The other is a fairly worn looking F-36 drive that is in good working order. Main wear is on the grip of the cordless battery pack. Some blemishes on the back of the drive itself. Drive would be period correct for a 70xxxxx-72xxxxx serial body. Battery pack has the older household plug remote terminal, instead of the MC-10 compatible 3-pin terminal found on the very late packs.

$125 each, plus shipping and paypal fees. Will get photos of them later today when it's daytime.

D3, F3P, F2AS, F, FM2n, Nikomat FT2

John Laughlin Photography - nature photographer

My Flickr account
My Facebook page

See my portfolio.

Click on image to view larger version