Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

For Sale or Trade: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR1 AF-S - SOLD

balzanto balzanto

Is from: Viera, US
249 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
balzanto Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Dec 2005
Mon 18-Mar-19 08:38 AM | edited Fri 12-Apr-19 05:50 PM by balzanto
I have an excellent condition Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR1 AF-S that is spending more time on the shelf than on my camera. The foot shows wear from monopod mounting - the lens has no cosmetic or functional faults. I used this more when I was photographing my daughter’s ice skating team but she’s been out of the sport for a few years now and this lens just isn’t getting any attention.

Currently, I would get more use from a 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 AF-P (latest version). If anyone has an excellent condition copy and is interested in a trade plus cash for my lens, please get in touch.

Asking $825.00 net to me (I'm not covering shipping or payment fees). Includes includes the original box, case, caps, everything when it was new. I'm the original owner. Lens was purchased new from Samy's Camera in California and is a USA model.

Click on image to view larger version

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G