Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Want to write and get published with Nikonians? We are looking for writers on photo & video topics using Nikon. IR image by team member domer2760. More info >>>

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D700 with grip and Nikon Lenses - Prices Reduced - SOLD

balzanto balzanto

Is from: Viera, US
215 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
balzanto Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Dec 2005
Mon 17-Dec-18 10:03 AM | edited Wed 06-Mar-19 08:39 AM by balzanto
I’ve decided to move to the Z6 or Z7 camera so selling off my remaining DSLRs and the lenses I will replace with S mount or those I just haven’t used for a long time. I am very careful with my gear and it is all in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. I am a non-smoker and so is my home.

All prices are net to me. Payment can be through PayPal, Chase QuickPay or Apple Pay and buyer pays any fees associated with their chosen form of payment. I will cover ground shipping and insurance within CONUS. Anywhere outside is at buyer’s expense.

Nikon D700 w/MB-D10 grip (AA and Nikon battery trays), Kirk bracket (with grip attached), 2 Nikon batteries, and accessories. Original box with D700 only. MB0D10 shows finish wear on bottom near both control wheels. D700 shutter count presently 9995 - $600
Click on image to view larger version

Nikon 24-120 F4G ED VR N, with caps and hood. No box or pouch. $500
Imglink tag to gallery image page removed since link broken (26-Feb-2019 08:18:43 by nikbot3)

Nikon 24-70 F2.8G ED N, with caps, hood, case and original box. $850

Nikon 16-35 F4G ED VR N with caps, hood, pouch, original box. $680
Imglink tag to gallery image page removed since link broken (26-Feb-2019 08:18:43 by nikbot3)

Nikon 50 F1.4G with caps, hood, pouch and original box. $300

More pics are in my For Sale album: https://images.nikonians.org/gallery?cat=30643

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D700 with grip and Nikon Lenses - Prices Reduced - SOLD

G