Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Good As New Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/4E FL ED VR Lens - SOLD

Ambassador Ambassador

Is from: Raleigh, US
15 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Ambassador Registered since 14th Oct 2017
Wed 12-Dec-18 12:48 PM | edited Wed 28-Aug-19 07:49 PM by Ambassador
Purchased this fantastic lens intending to use it for photographing birds and African safari wildlife. But serious health issues arose just after my getting it and I got to use it only to test taking a handful of backyard bird shots. So it’s as close to being brand new as you could ever hope to find. Reviewers rave about this lens as one of Nikon’s sharpest and best ever and note it’s fairly easy to shoot hand-held. But mine is just sitting here in the great case it came in and my travel hopes will not be coming about. This is USA, not gray market, and you can confirm this by going on Nikon’s website and entering its serial number: 201062. Purchasing new would cost you $10,300 + a hefty sales tax payment likely $600-$700. Besides saving several hundred dollars in sales tax, you can get this close-to-brand-new as possible lens for $1,000 less than its pre-sales tax cost: $9,300. Not negotiable. Would be glad to provide proof of purchase from B&H and glad to answer any questions I pay shipping costs using UPS and will insure it for its full value.

Ambassador Fred J. Eckert
www.EckertGallery.com

G