Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

The Nikonians Community is member-driven and independent, focusing on the joy of learning in a friendly atmosphere. We are advertising free and have both free and paid membership levels. Your support through a paid membership is most vital for both sustaining and expanding our community. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS D810;MB-D12;Nikon 105/2.8 VR Micro;Sigma 50/1.4art - SOLD

kdking kdking

Is from: Indianapolis, US
45 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kdking Gold Member Charter Member
Fri 30-Nov-18 03:28 PM | edited Mon 10-Dec-18 05:48 AM by kdking

All come in original boxes with everything that came in the box. I'll send photos to interested parties.

Nikon D810 w/ MB-D12 2 extra batteries (Wasabi) & 3 SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB cards - $1450 This is in excellent shape but does have a few very small dings on the body edge. Just back from Nikon for Clean, Lube, and Adjust. 4333 clicks.

Nikon 105 f2.8 AFS VR Micro - $550 Paint on the front lens cap has rubbed off but the lens is in excellent shape. I just don't shoot the small stuff.

Sigma 50 f1.4 Art - $600 - Hardly used and in like new shape. Comes with Sigma dock. Turns out 50mm isn't a good focal length for me. Got this as a gift and figure someone else can use this.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G