Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D500 + MB-D17 for sale - SOLD

BigRedDogATL BigRedDogATL

Is from: Alpharetta, US
301 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
BigRedDogATL Registered since 21st Feb 2008
Fri 21-Sep-18 06:29 PM | edited Sat 22-Sep-18 02:14 PM by BigRedDogATL
For Sale: A gently used Nikon D500 camera + Nikon MB-D17 grip. The equipment was bought brand new from a Nikon Professional Dealer in the USA and comes with USA warranties. Included are all original boxes, accessories, and paperwork. For the D500 only the camera body, battery and battery charger were used. The rest of the accessories are new and unopened. For the MB-D17 grip, only the grip body was used. The battery trays are new and unopened. I used a BL-5 + EN-EL18a in the grip and those are available separately.

The camera body has approximately 37,599 shutter clicks. It may have a couple of more by the time it is received, from potential buyers testing the camera. I have upgraded it to the latest Nikon firmware and it will be packed into the original box and you will be hard pressed to tell it from a brand new one.

The reason I am selling the D500 + grip is because I also own a D5 and D850 bodies and have the new Z7 body on pre-order. I need the money from this body, which I hardly ever use, to help pay for the new Z7 body. I am a Nikon NPS member and this camera was received on first day of release.

I am asking $1,550. cash for the D500 + MB-D17 and that includes ground shipping to a USA address and payment via PayPal friends and family (where I'm not charged fees). No sales outside of the USA.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Attachment#7 (jpg file)
Attachment#8 (jpg file)
Attachment#9 (png file)

Clifford W. Martin
Photojournalist and NPS member
www.bigreddogatl.com

Nikon D5, D850 + MB-D18, D500, Z7 (on pre-order), 200-400mm VR f/4, 70-200mm VRII f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 14-24mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8, 80-400mm VR II f/4.5-5.6, TC-14E III, SB-5000, SB-800 (x2), GPS-1, tons of non-Nikon stuff

G