New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon 200-400, 16-85, 70-300 VR, 50mm f/1.4

ericbowles ericbowles

Is from: Atlanta, US
17382 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landsc... Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art a Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005
Mon 10-Sep-18 11:33 AM | edited Mon 10-Sep-18 05:35 PM by ericbowles
I've got four Nikon lenses and an IR camera body that are going to a new home to fund the new 500mm f/5.6.

Nikon 200-400 f/4 VR (version 1) - VG condition with original Nikon bag and cloth lens cover. $2000

Nikon Nikkor 16-85mm F/3.5-5.6 G Aspherical ED IF DX AF-S VR - (DX) Like New with box - $275

Nikon Nikkor 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 G ED-IF AF-S VR - Like New with box - $275

Nikon Nikkor 50mm F/1.4 D - VG with box - $225

Nikon D200 IR - Deep Black IR conversion by Lifepixel - $300 - with box (This is a great entry to try IR with a converted camera)

All prices do not include Paypal fees if any - shipping is included.

Eric Bowles
Director - Nikonians Academy
Nikonians Team Moderator
My Gallery
Workshops and Private Instruction

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

G