Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 200-400 VR1, Excellent+ Condition

klrbee25 klrbee25

Is from: Naples, US
1456 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
klrbee25 Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jun 2006
Wed 15-Aug-18 07:07 PM | edited Wed 15-Aug-18 07:12 PM by klrbee25

$1975 + $50 for fully insured UPS shipping to Continental US.

For sale is my beloved Nikon 200-400 VR F4 lens. It's in excellent + condition with no blemishes on the body and perfect glass. There is an insignificant amount of tiny dust in the lens as expected and has no impact on image quality. The zoom and focus rings move smoothly and with minimal effort. Autofocus is fast and extremely precise. The lens is wickedly sharp throughout the zoom range including shooting wide open at F4. It takes the TC14 and TC17 teleconverters really well even wide open and can provide very sharp images with them despite what some reviewers have posted. I'm selling because I recently purchased a Nikon 500 F4 VR which I find I'm using instead of this for my style of wildlife shooting.

I'm happy to share full resolution images taken with the lens if you're interested. More pictures of the lens available upon request as well.

Included in the sale:
The sweet sweet lens
Carbon fiber lens hood
Front lens sack (what Nikon uses for lens caps on these big pro teles)
Rear lens cap
Original Nikon tripod foot
Really Right Stuff arca-swiss compatible tripod foot (works as a carrying handle really well)
Original Nikon carry and storage bag. This has some wear on the shoulder strap but works great.
Drop in filter holder and clear filter (that typically comes with the lens)

-Alex Rosen
www.flickr.com/photos/klrbee25/

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)