Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D800 with extras: price reduced! - SOLD

HMA123 HMA123

Is from: Westfield, US
176 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
HMA123 Gold Member Nikonian since 13th Aug 2010
Sat 04-Aug-18 09:09 AM | edited Mon 03-Sep-18 12:57 PM by HMA123

D800 in excellent condition loaded with accessories and all original packaging. 18,486 clicks.
Includes: original box, manuals, packaging, unused original strap, 2 EN-EL 15 batteries, MH-25 battery charger, USB cable, LCD screen protector, viewfinder cover, body cover, RRS base plate with tools and manual, Lexar Professional 1000x 32 GB CF card and Lexar Professional 400x 32 GB CF card.

I have moved on to D500 and D850 but I loved my D800 which has been well cared for and is working perfectly.

Price: $875. I will pay shipping within USA.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

See my portfolio.