Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikkor 200-500 5.6 Lens - SOLD

Kemo53 Kemo53

Is from: Tampa, US
162 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Kemo53 Gold Member Nikonian since 15th Apr 2014
Tue 24-Jul-18 04:00 PM | edited Mon 30-Jul-18 09:39 PM by jrp

I have some health issues and this lens is simply too heavy for me. It is mechanically and cosmetically perfect. I have the original box, the standard felt type "sleeve" case, front lens cap, rear lens cap, and lens hood. It includes 2 B+W filters: a standard UV and a circular polarizer and both jeweled cases. It also has an oversized collar foot of machined aluminum.
I would like $900 US and I will pay for shipping in the US. I have never sold anything online anywhere so will have to be educated as to how this works. If you message me I will send you my email and phone and will forward you as many photos as you wish. Thanks. Kevin

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G