New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon 70-180 Macro Zoom Lens: $900.00

coastalshooter coastalshooter

Is from: Cincinnati, US
376 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
coastalshooter Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Oct 2017
Wed 20-Jun-18 10:32 AM | edited Wed 20-Jun-18 10:34 AM by coastalshooter
Wonderful example of Nikon creativity & workmanship. 70-180/4.5-5.6 lens is in v. good condition. Front & rear elements are clean; filter ring has no dings or damage. Barrel is virtually mark free. The lens comes with the following accessories: HB-14 hood, Fotopro foot (PL-80), and one B+W NL1 enlarging filter; all of these are in excellent condition. Pix are available; please send me your email and I'll promptly post them. Price is $900.00. CONUS sale only. Payment through PayPal. Buyer to pay add'l $20.00 for insurance & Shipping. Thank you, Tom Conway.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G