New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

White Lightning X800 & X1600(NEW) Studio Flashes , MORE

jreed jreed

Is from: Windham, US
1613 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jreed Basic Member
Thu 19-Apr-18 07:37 PM
Price: $230.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FedEx or Priority Mail

I have a very lightly used White Lightning X800 I no longer need. It's only been used a handful of times and comes with everything it did new. The reflector shows some signs of use from storage but the flash itself looks new.

Price includes PayPal and shipping.

https://www.paulcbuff.com/Flash-Units/white-lightning-flash-unit.html

FEATURES
6 f-stop power variability (10 Ws to 330 Ws)
Continuous slider adjustment from full to 1/32 power
1 sec. recycle to full power
Internal cooling fan for heavy duty use
WYSIWYG modeling previews
Independent slider for modeling lamp adjustment
Standard 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz power requirements
Compatible with all BUFF light modifiers, light stands, CyberSync™ remotes, and Vagabond™ systems

ARRIVES WITH
Protective shipping cover
7" silver field reflector
250 W modeling lamp
Flashtube
Standard 15' sync cord (1/8" to PC)
Down-angle 15' grounded power cord

Price: $300.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I also have a new White Lightning X1600 studio flash I bought thinking I'd use it but never have. A White Lightning storage bag will also be included. Save $140 off a new one from Buff!!

Price includes PayPal and shipping!

http://s196259524.onlinehome.us/x1600.php

- 8 f-stop power variability (20 to 660 Ws; 5 to 165 Ws)
- dual power modes: full and quarter power
- stepless slider adjustment from full to 1/32 and 1/4 to 1/128 power
- 2 second recycle to full power
- 1/600 second flash duration (t.1) at full power
- internally fan cooled for heavy duty use
- WYSIWYG modeling previews
- independent slider for modeling lamp adjustment
- standard 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz power requirements
- 4.9 pounds total weight

The White Lightning™ X-Series X1600 is a powerful, self-contained studio flash unit with dual power modes offering a total power variability range of 8 f-stops. The flashpower is independently adjustable from full power (660 Ws) down to 1/32nd of the total power (10 Ws) in Full Power Mode, and adjustable from 1/4 power (165 Ws) down to 1/128th of the total power (5 Ws) in Low Power Mode.

This flashpower is adjusted on the back control panel with a slide fader, capable of adjusting in whole f-stop increments and everywhere in between. When adjusted from a higher to a lower setting, the unit will automatically dump the excess power for accurate output. A Power Range button allows switching between the modes for higher power vs. lower power and faster flash duration.

The X1600 contains a thermostatically controlled internal cooling fan, which automatically kicks in when the temperatures rise from extended use. This allows the unit to be used under heavy all-day shooting conditions. With its fast recycle and fast flash duration, the X1600 unit is ideal for professionals who have a wide range of power needs.

With precision voltage regulated circuits supplying consistent output, the X1600 offers “what-you-see-is-what-you-get” modeling lamp accuracy. The modeling lamp can be set to full brightness, turned completely off, or independently adjusted over the same range as the flashpower to track the power changes, with its own rear panel slide fader. Furthermore, the 250 Watt modeling lamp may be used as a recycle indicator, dimming as the unit recycles, and coming back on to let you know when the unit is fully recycled.

The X1600 arrives with a sync cord allowing you to connect your camera to the unit to trigger the flash. The unit additionally has a built-in slave tripper to allow wireless firing. The unit has standard 120 VAC (50-60 Hz) power requirements and arrives with our 15-foot power cord to connect to a standard, grounded outlet for power. For additional ease of operation, the X1600 has audible warning alarms for misfire and overheat, should the unit reach higher temperatures, or fail to fire (due to a broken flashtube, etc.).

The X1600 is indestructible, housed in high impact aircraft-grade aluminum, with molded polycarbonate rear bezels, and rounded corners for ease and safety.

Nikon WR-R10/WR-T10/WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter Set

Price: $125.00

Unused remote adapter set. Still in the box. I thought I'd use it but never did. It has just sat on the shelf. Sells for $200 new and it is still new. Great bargain.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/911445-REG/nikon_27106_wr_a10_wireless_remote_controller.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/sts=pi

CyberSync AC Powered Receiver

Price: $50.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Read about it here. I just bought it here and have decided to go another route. Like new in the box.

https://www.paulcbuff.com/cybersync-ac-powered-receiver.html

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G