Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon F4 - fully loaded - SOLD

Photograffiti Photograffiti

Is from: LA (Lower Arkansas), US
534 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Photograffiti Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Apr 2006
Sat 07-Apr-18 10:16 PM | edited Wed 25-Apr-18 07:39 PM by Photograffiti
I don't shoot a lot of film anymore, so I've decided to sell one of my least-used cameras.

I bought this camera about 10 years ago from the original owner. He told me that he'd put about 50 rolls of film through it before buying an F5. Over the next year, I bought all the extras that you see in the photos below, while shooting about 20 rolls of film. I sent the camera to KEH for a CLA in 2010, and after getting it back, I put about 10 more rolls through it. I then bought a new D700, and basically stopped shooting film.

The camera is in excellent condition for its age. It does show some slight signs of wear - most noticeably on the camera back (see photo). The package for sale includes the following:

*Nikon F4 camera with the MB-21 grip and MF-23 camera back
*MB-20 battery pack
*hard-to-find "P" focusing screen (installed)
*SB-24 speedlight with original diffuser and SS-24 leather pouch
*"Complete Nikon F4 User's Guide"
*"Nikon SB-24 Flash System"

I think I've still got the original focusing screen, but I'm not sure. I will include it if I find it, but I'm listing the package as for sale without it. I'm not interested in selling any of the parts separately, so please don't ask.

$325 - shipped and Paypal'd - to your door in the CONUS.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)