Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D700, Grip, MH-21, BL-3, EX Cond - SOLD

reynja reynja

Is from: Austin, US
350 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
reynja Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Feb 2014
Sun 18-Mar-18 04:58 PM | edited Sun 25-Mar-18 11:49 AM by reynja

Reluctantly selling my D700. The camera has just 22,673 actuations with no known issues at all. It produces great images! Has "lived" in a smoke free home, no drops or abuse of any kind, and has never let me down. Camera in photos is the camera for sale, taken by me on 3/18/2018.

Includes:
-OEM Box, battery, charger, strap, cables, English & Spanish manuals references.
-Nikon BM-D10 battery grip w/AA and Nikon battery trays and pouches.
-Nikon BL-3 battery door & box for it
-Nikon MH-21 battery charger for EN-EL4 batteries w/box etc
-Two (2) 32GB CF Cards
-ProMaster EN-EL4A 3rd party battery -- I have used this a few times, but am not sure how good it really is, so I am not considering it with the price, it's basically a freebie.

Asking $800 US including shipping, insurance, & PayPal fees to USA only.

More Images here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b23g1ts6wwbc1dz/AAAw1Cp14Z6PaiUoSgOIlvS8a?dl=0

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

-James

Visit My Flickr Photostream (some nsfw) or My Nikonians Gallery.

G