Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Member portfolios have been improved and are now included on the homepage, now showing various tabbed image sections. Enjoy! Read more about it

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries The Winners Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D810 body - excellent - and some accessories - SOLD

reynja reynja

Is from: Austin, US
346 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
reynja Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Feb 2014
Sun 18-Mar-18 04:45 PM | edited Mon 30-Apr-18 10:22 PM by reynja

I am selling a great Nikon D810 body with just 23,784 actuations. Camera has been well cared for in a smoke-free home. Never dropped or abused in any way. As you can see in the photos, there's no signs of any damage. Everything works great, and I have not had any problems with it. It was purchased at B&H wit a 4yr SquareTrade warranty - I will include the receipt with the camera.

Includes: two Nikon batteries, charger, vello screen guard, oem screen guard, software, warranty card, usb cable, original box & packing (see album for all photos -- photos are of the item for sale, taken by me on 3/18/2018).

Also included:
1) Vello battery grip with AA and Nikon battery tray - has worked great, no issues, includes all packing, box etc
2) Two 128GB Lexar CF Cards & One 64GB Lexar CF Card -- all three with plastic cases
3) Really Right Stuff BD800 plate (for D800 but seems to fit the D810 fine

Asking $1900 shipped w/Insurace & PayPal fees covered to USA only for all. May split up, but prefer not to.

More images here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rhnwyhucy1uidui/AACRpps23F9ff81zdIQFF7Eta?dl=0

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

-James

Visit My Flickr Photostream (some nsfw) or My Nikonians Gallery.

G