Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

You have probably noticed it; we are advertising free and independent. You can support the Nikonians Community through a paid membership and through the fundraising. Big thanks to all of you who are helping out!

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon gear sale off....!!! - SOLD

icslowmo icslowmo

Is from: Surprise, US
667 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
icslowmo Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jan 2012
Tue 06-Mar-18 12:09 AM | edited Fri 23-Mar-18 08:39 AM by icslowmo

Well it's been awhile since I picked up my D800e and used it. Bought a Fuji XT-2 and now the XH-1 so now I need to sale off my Nikon gear as it's not getting used.

I will add pictures if need be. Pricing will include shipping to US only but will need to add PayPal fee (4% I believe it is) if not gifting funds.

So here goes,

D800e w/ Nikon MBD12 battery grip, 4 or 5 Nikon batteries, will come with all CF cards I have for it.. Will update with exact models. I know I have at least 2 32Gb Lexar 1000x and 2 Sandisk Extreme Pro 32Gb cards, so at least 4 fast cards. Will also get exact shutter count as well. Guessing around 50-60k total...

Asking $1,500 in ex to ex+ condition

Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VRII with RR Stuff tripod foot and mount. Will provide original Nikon parts as well.

Asking $1500 in ex+ condition

Nikon 85mm f/1.8G

Asking $400 in ex+ to Ln- condition

Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4 w/ Sigma Dock -
Sold to Dan

Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4

Asking $600 in Ln- condition

Nikon SB-910 and Pixel battery pack (same as SD-9)

Sold to Frank

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Will update as soon as I can on details of camera and CF cards.

Chris

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon gear sale off....!!! - SOLD