Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Sigma 20mm f/1.4 ART Lens - LIKE NEW - SOLD

mblanchette mblanchette

Is from: Bedford, US
55 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mblanchette Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Mar 2007
Sun 18-Feb-18 02:41 PM | edited Mon 19-Feb-18 08:10 PM by mblanchette
I bought this lens new from amazon.com in February 2017 but have only used it a total of 4-5 times over the last year. Why? Because my backpack is already chock full of pro lenses and I can’t manage to fit it in the bag along with the rest. And this is not one of those lenses that you can just “squeeze” in the bag — it’s a serious pro-level lens with some beef and weight.

The lens shows no wear-and-tear since it’s been used so infrequently. I love the lens but, after a year of trying to resolve my bag logistics, I concluded that I simply have too many lenses.

If you took notice of all the press surrounding the line of Sigma ART lenses, these fast babies get consistently stellar reviews from just about everybody, including DxOMark. The Sigma 20mm lens is extremely sharp, delivering outstanding image quality.

Alas, I need to lighten my load, and so I’m putting it on the market. It currently retails for $899.00 at B&H and Adorama. I’m asking $699 and that price includes shipping anywhere in the continental USA.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)